Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Two Stand Out For Quezada

 

Athlete Joshua Quezada (La Habra, Calif./La Habra) has now taken four of his official visits and with one remaining, two schools currently lead the way.
Quezada took his first visit to BYU followed by trips to Utah, Hawaii and Washington.

"We play this Saturday so it's going to be good to get a weekend off and sleep in for a change," Quezada said. "The trips get real tiring but I've loved every one of them. I'm going to take one last trip Dec. 18 to either Fresno State or Arizona and I may try and squeeze in an unofficial visit to San Diego State as well."

Quezada said he loved his recent visit to UW, but still favors the two Mountain West powers.

"Washington was awesome," Quezada said. "I had a great time with the players and really bonded well with the other recruits on the visit. We saw a great game and I like the energy and passion of the coaching staff. Coach Sark (Steve Sarkisian) said he thinks I could be another Troy Polamalu for them at safety and said I remind him of Troy since he was coaching at SC when he played there.

"As much as I liked the trip, I still have BYU and Utah at the top for me. I just felt most comfortable there and I'm closest with the coaches. With BYU, I love their offense, it's a lot like our offense at La Habra and it would be an easy adjustment.

"Utah felt like home to me as well and there's a real family environment. I felt that at both schools to be honest. It's going to be a really tough decision for me and I don't have a lot of time left since I'm graduating early but I know I can't go wrong with any of my choices."

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment